Minors/Teens - FAQ
What is the teen Course?
- It is a TDLR (Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation) approved course.
- The class is a 46 hour course, which is separated into 32 hours in the classroom and 14 hours of in-car training.
- In the classroom, each class is 2 hours, so the class is for 16 days.
- For in-car training, the 14 hours is divided into 7 hours of driving and 7 hours of observation.
- A permit certificate will be issued after taking 6 hours of the course.
When are Classes Held?
- Class timings may vary throughout the year. Please call in for different class times.
- A new class generally begins every two weeks.
What If I've Already Taken the Behind the wheel portion?
- We've got you! We offer the classroom portion separately also! Click here for more information!
What If I've Already Taken the Classroom Portion?
- No problem! We offer behind the wheel training as well! For more info click here!
What If I Miss a Class?
- If you aren't able to come to class one day, no worries! You can make it up another day with no extra cost!
- For drive times, we offer pick-up from schools!
Do We Offer Road Tests?
- Road tests are available at all of our locations! Open Road Tests for more information.
- If necessary, we offer one-on-one help for students with learning disabilities!
- We offer group discounts to large parties! All group members must be present or made known at the time of registration for discount.
Advantages of Taking Our Course
- Flexible, behind the wheel training!
- Plenty drive time slots available everyday!
- Learn at your convenience!